by Evo Powerboards
Cutting through the clutter of cheap, comes the superior range of Evo Powerboards from Puzey Design. Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of Evo Powerboards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
- Front "Cam-Link" Suspension - Unlike the competition, this is a true suspension system that offers a smooth ride, while offering excellent resistance when landing after jumps.
- 2-Speed Gear Box - The first two speed scooter in the world! This gives you power at lower speeds and higher top speeds. Patented design by Puzey Designs.
- Quick Release Seat - You won't find an easier way to install or remove your seat. Patented design by Puzey Designs.
- Billet Deck - CNC Cut Billet Aluminum Deck.
- Reinforced Frame - Superior design, quality welding and quality steel.
- Posi Lock Folding - Improved folding system, with superior feel and functionality.
- One-Touch Chain Tensioning - Tighten the final drive chain in one simple and easy action without having to align the rear wheel.
- CUSTOM Alloy Rims - Forged aluminum.
- Disc Brakes - Front and Rear with Aluminum Brake Levers.
- Adjustable Handlebars - Height and Position adjustable MX Handlebars.
- LARGE Knobby Dirt Tires included.
- Drive System: 2 Speed Gear Box (Thumb shifter)
- Seat Included: Yes, Quick Release
- Engine: 50cc 2HP 2-Stroke (EPA Approved)
- Top Speed: 35 mph (weight dependant)
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
- Tires/Front: 10 inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Tires/Rear: 10 inch Pneumatic Knobby Tire
- Max load: 265 lbs
- Max Range: 20 miles per tank
- Carton Size: 46x17x19 inches 71lbs
- Product Size: Standing 29x24x50in, Folded 36x24x18in
- Net Weight: 53 lbs
- Gross Weight 58 lbs
- Warranty: 90 Day Parts Replacement
Dimensions50 x 24 x 42
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How loud is the motor? We want to use it in rv camping grounds
You can use it in rv camping grounds.
What is the gas ratio ?
Sir, the Evo 2x Big 50cc Gas Scooter uses a 32:1 ratio, which is 4 ounces of oil per 1 gallon of gas. It seems generally easier to make the correct mixture in a larger gas can than the small mixing containers.
can you ship this in california?
Hello, Yes, we are ship worldwide.
What is my total price for it
The total price of this item is $569 and shipping will be additional depends upon your shipping location and the way how you want to ship this item.
Does the 6% savings apply to this scooter ?
do you guys ship to new york and do we have to assemble our self and what fuel do we get for the engine ?
Yes, we ship there. Yes, you have to assembly some very minor parts. Basically just bolting on the handlebars and attaching the seat if you want it installed. You can use normal 87 octane gas, but you have to mix 2-stroke oil with the gas at a 32:1 ratio, which is 4 ounces of oil per 1 gallon of gas.
Do you sell parts for this scooter as well? I have 3 already and wouldn't mind another.. need parts too. Thanks
Yes, we sure do. They are available here. http://www.bigtoysusa.com/evo-powerboards-replacement-parts.aspx
Return condition warranty time can pay insurance??
In warranty we can send you the parts that comes under that. Insurance related issue is not a subject of customer.
How does it start
You first turn on the key Then push the primer bulb under the carburetor at least 6 times, you will see this pushes gas through the fuel lines. Then lift the choke lever up Then pull the pull start Once running, put the choke lever down Then key off to kill the engine Here is the full quick start guide. http://www.bigtoysusa.com/uberscootquickstart.pdf
I don't understand that explanation about mixing the gas with oil.Can't just gas be used ?I ordered one today please send me one that can operate without mixed gas. Thanks.Evrod.646 853 1941.Call to explain if you have a chance.Or email me a more simple explanation on how to mix the gas. Thanks.
Mixing the gas is very easy. You will mix 4 ounces of oil per 1 gallon of gas. Easier to just mix in a gas can you keep in your garage, then you can just keep filling up. They usually sell 16oz bottles at gas stations and hardware stores, so you can just pour the entire bottle into a gas can with 4 gallons of gas. 4-stroke engines don’t require oil to be mixed, but then the engine has to be about twice the size to get the same power. So the 2-stroke engines are the best for this type of product.
Can this be shipped to California?
do you ship this scooter to bc canada if yiu do how much is it canadian total price plz
Yes , we do but if you need to know total price you have to provide your postal code.