by Strider Sports
The STRIDER 20 Sport is our newest model for teenagers and adults. With solid components, great features, and high adjustability, we know this bike will be a hit with adults and young adults who are just learning to ride for the first time, those who are dealing with special needs challenges, and those who are tearing it up at the skate parks and BMX bike parks.
We believe these new models are the perfect balance of simplicity, safety, performance, and FUN, without the weight and complication of pedals," says Ryan McFarland, CEO of Strider Sports International.
- Simple Lightweight design (9.6kg/21.2lbs)
- Max Rider weight -110kg/242lbs
- Available in 5 vibrant colors
- Handlebar: A low 3 degree sweep highlight these standard 22.2mm, 660mm wide handlebars. Pressed in bearings keep the 1 1/8" stem turning smoothly
- Tires: The cross terrain tires offer a smooth ride on all surfaces while maintaining traction in the dirt. The tire size is 1.75 - 20 and offer a 42 lb. max psi inflation rating.
- Seat: The fully padded seat is mounted on a rail allowing multiple front to back and seat angle adjustments. A 28.6mm seatpost comes standard on the 20" bike.
- Bar and seat clamps: Machined aluminum quick release allows No Tools saddle height adjustment.
- Unique, footrests can be added or removed to adjust to the rider's size and ability.
- Break Mount: Frame mounted front and rear v brakes grace the 20" model. These brakes offer greater stopping power compared to a standard caliper style brake.
Item Weight21.2 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.