by Strider Sports
The STRIDER 16 Sport model is a major redesign of our initial 16" model launched last year. With better components, new features, and more adjustability, we know this bike will be a hit with kids who are just learning to ride for the first time and kids who are dealing with special needs challenges, as well as those who are tearing it up at the skate parks and BMX bike parks.
We believe these new models are the perfect balance of simplicity, safety, performance, and FUN, without the weight and complication of pedals," says Ryan McFarland, CEO of Strider Sports International.
- Ages 6 to 12 years
- Simple Lightweight design (8kg/17.7lbs)
- Max Rider weight -85kg/187 lbs
- Available in 5 vibrant colors
- Handlebar: A low 3 degree sweep highlight these standard 22.2mm, 600mm wide handlebars. Pressed in bearings keep the 1 1/8" stem turning smoothly.
- Tires: The cross terrain tires offer a smooth ride on all surfaces while maintaining traction in the dirt. The tire size is 1.75 - 16 and offer a 42 lb. max psi inflation rating.
- Seat: The fully padded seat is mounted on a rail allowing multiple front to back and seat angle adjustments. A 25.4mm seatpost comes standard on the 16" bike.
- Bar and seat clamps: Machined aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” saddle height adjustment.
- Footrest: Unique, footrests can be added or removed to adjust to the rider's size and ability.
- Break Mount: Frame mounted front and rear v brakes grace the 16" model. These brakes offer greater stopping power compared to a standard caliper style brake.
Item Weight17.7 lbs
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.